Greenleaf Publishing believes that authors writing on topics related to corporate responsibility/sustainable development should receive a high-quality service from their publisher. We endeavour to provide a timely response to proposals received, constructive feedback, excellent terms for projects we contract, and comprehensive administrative backup in order to create a relatively painless experience for our authors and editors.
We are interested in receiving manuscripts and proposals from both individual authors and prospective editors of collections.
Authors should send to us:
- A covering letter that explains the concept and aims of the proposed book. Will it contain primary research or work not previously published?
- A description of the intended readership. Will the readership be especially strong in any particular geographic area? Will the book be useful to an academic or practitioner audience? If academic, at what level?
- A description of how the proposal differs from other books currently on the market. Why is it unique? What other material has been published on this topic (please provide details)?
- A CV
- A detailed Table of Contents or, for an edited collection, a list of possible/probable contributors
- An indication of the intended size of the book, either in A4 pages or word extent
- Several sample chapters including an introductory chapter
- A likely completion date
- Suggestions on how the book might be marketed (key audiences, networks that may be interested, potential course adoptions) and whether there are possibilities for bulk purchases by the author(s) or their organisations
- The names and addresses (including emails) of at least three reviewers who would be able to provide a detailed and unbiased opinion of the proposal
Materials can either by posted or preferably sent as an email
Once we have received these materials, we will initiate a review process and aim to provide a detailed response as quickly as practicable.
Please address proposals to:
Aizlewood Business Centre
Sheffield S3 8GG