Greenleaf Publishing is currently inviting submissions on the following topic(s). Click on the link(s) for further details.
- Call for papers for the new journal Business, Peace and Sustainable Development
- A call for proposals for the Greenleaf Publishing book series, "Responsible investment"
- Call for expressions of interest in The World Guide to Sustainable Enterprise: A country-by-country analysis of responsible business and social entrepreneurship
- Call for contributions to PRME's 21st Century Management Education: The Challenge of Poverty
- Call for contributions to CSR in Developing Countries
- Call for contributions to the PRME Inspirational Guide: UK and Ireland Edition
- Call for contributions to Sustainable Hotels: Exploring the Opportunities for Value Creation
Contribution guidelines are available on this site. They can also be obtained from the publisher by contacting:
Macklin, Greenleaf Publishing, Aizlewood Business Centre, Aizlewood’s
Mill, Nursery St, Sheffield S3 8GG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)114 282 3475; Fax: +44 (0)114 282 3476.